BloggRegistret.se

tisdag 1 maj 2007

Alla visdomsord - April 07

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth - Buddha

Här följer dom visdomsord som ha fått inleda mina inlägg under april 2007:

Frank Zappa:
- As long as somebody gets a laugh out of it, what the fuck
- Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass
- If there is a hell, it waits for them, not us
- Tobacco is my favorite vegetable
- It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner
- There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another
- Outdoors for me is walking from the car to the ticket desk at the airport
- Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe

Homer Simpson:
- Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get
- Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true
- I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?
- Lisa, you're a Buddhist, so you believe in reincarnation. Eventually, Snowball will be reborn as a higher lifeform... like a snowman
- You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way

Chief Wiggum:
- Uh, no, you got the wrong number. This is 9-1... 2
- Can't you people take the law into your own hands? I mean, we can't be policing the entire city

Principal Skinner:
- That's why I love elementary school, Edna. The children believe anything you tell them

Lunch Lady Doris:
- More testicles mean more iron
- There's very little meat in these gym bags

Buddha:
- He is able who thinks he is able
- What we think, we become

Confucius:
- The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions
- When anger rises, think of the consequences
- You cannot open a book without learning something

Keith Richards:
- I only get ill when I give up drugs

Mike Tyson:
- When Jesus comes back, these crazy, greedy, capitalistic men are gonna kill him again

Mark Twain:
- Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get

Will Rogers:
- I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat

Goerge Bernad Shaw:
- An Englishman thinks he is moral when he is only uncomfortable

Rodney Dangerfield:
- I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out

Inga kommentarer: